Plesk Mobile gives Plesk administrators and their customers mobile access to management of their domains. If you are the administrator of a Plesk server, you can also access a number of server management features. The app requires Plesk 11.0 or higher - and it's free. See the full list of features below.
Domain management features:
* File manager with basic operations
* Embedded simple text editor
* Subscription statistics
* Quick links and ability to open Plesk in embedded web view
Server management features for administrators:
* View the list of services on a server
* View server information: OS, CPU, Plesk version and so on
* View server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc
* Health monitor events on your smartphone
* Subscribe to Plesk events
* Secret key authentication
* Roll back and retrieve Plesk license key
* Restart a server
* Stop and start services on a server
* View Plesk access and error logs
* Restrict administrative access to Plesk, including particular IPs from access log
* Open Plesk in embedded web view
Plesk Mobile is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Plesk Mobile (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.